Green Pharmacy Complex 1176 (previous code G81K), The Old City
The complex consists of:
Green Pharmacy Building - 23208 (previous building G81K1);
Warehouse building - 23209 (previous building G81K2).
Built 19th. century
Green Pharmacy - the first official Klaipeda pharmacy, Established in 1677. Rebuilt in 1854., Nowadays a well-known Green Pharmacy is working for the of Klaipėda (Grune Apotheke).
Green Pharmacy Building - Compact, Rectangular plan, two-storey with cellar, Covered with a double-sided roof. Statytas
Warehouse - semi-open, one-storey, Covered with a single-sided roof. Rebuilt in 1985.