Sinagogu Street, The Old City
Planned in the 19th century on the first half, some time has not name. Since the 19th century on the midle, until the last war, called Sinagogen Strasse (Synagogu Street). Because the synagogue stood beside her. 1939 renamed Wallgasse – Pylimo Street. Soviet year renamed Pietine Street and extension to the east of J. Biliūnas street (now Galinio Pylimo Street).