Sausio 15-osios Street, East – southern part of the city
Planned in the 20th century on the first half. 1935 did not have a name. Later, by extending the street on the east side (before it was in the city of Vilnius Street, now - Tilzes street), started to be called Ring Strasse (Ring Street). In the Soviet year was called the Ring and later renamed Komjaunimo Street.