Sauliu Street, Northern – western part of the city
Planned in the 19th century on the first half. Primarily called Grosse Sandstrasse – Didzioji smelio Street, treated as the continuation of the street name of that name. In the 20th century called Schultzen Strasse – Sauliu Street, because next to there was a Shooting range organization (now Klaipeda Concert Hall). This name existed until the Soviet year when it was renamed Red Army Street and later on the Soviet Army Street. In addition, the street named by to the Priestoties Street, which was formerly called the Wynner Promenade, after 1939 annexation - Tannenberg Strasse.