Pamariu Street, East – southern part of the city
No Exist. 1700 shelter was established initiative of King Frederick near the Malunu gate (now an industrial area) - Friedrichsrhede. From this shelter - was called by-street. The 20th century In the first half, the Lithuanians called it Pamariu gatvė, and the Germans called Friedrich Rhede. In ancient times, the Germans called Ruthe - called a unit of measure, which the Lithuanians called rykšte (the scourge). Apparently this place was called Frederick's Scourge.