Kuliu Vartu Street, East – southern part of the city
18th century In the second half. 1840 is called the Pylimo Street. In the 19th century, it is called - the Akmenu vartu or Sandvaris "islands" (Sala is a small section of this street, which included the beginning of Vilniaus street (now Tilzes street)). The 20th century At the beginning, it was called Steintor Strasse to Vilnius street turn. 1935 in Lithuanian speak - called the Kuliu Vartu Street.