J. Zauerveino Street, Northern – western part of the city
In the 19th century In the first half. One of the oldest streets of the Vite suburbs. Originally called Aukstaja Street. When in 1856 The Great Vita was connected to the city - Two identical street names appeared. Therefore, the street was renamed into Placioji Street. The 20th century In the first half, it is called Zauerveino Street in Lithuanian plans. (Jurgis Zauerveinas (1831-1904) poet, public figure, doctor of philosophy, who participated in the society of Minor Lithuania).