J. Karoso Street, Northern – western part of the city
Scheduled for the 18th century, called Zalioji Street. The name probably means that was be there grasslands and attempted to make a city park. During the Soviet year the name was preserved. Later was renamed Juozas Karosas (1890-1981) - a composer and conductor. He was the director of the Klaipėda Music School in 1937-1939 and from 1945-1946.