Igulos Street, Northern – western part of the city
Planned in the 20th century on the first half, next at the edge of the Barracks Complex. 1940 Called Beehrbohm. (This name of the merchant and the industrialist was popular in Klaipėda in the second half of the 18th century, he contributed a great deal to the city's management, perhaps on his behalf, and called the street). In the Soviet year it was renamed into Igulos street.