Bijunu Street, East – southern part of the city
20th c. In the fourth century, the street was established in the district of Smeltė called Spichuto Street (German: Spitzhuter Strasse). This name was called the being former manor house - now the pulp and paper factory club. 1938 Lithuanians built a large school of builders next to the street. In Soviet times the street was renamed Bijūnų street.