Building complex 37179, Historical part of the city
The complex consists of:
first building – 37180, 4, 6 Vytauto St.;
second building – 37181, 8 Vytauto St.
20th. At the beginning, the plot was divided into 2 parts, Which belonged to different owners. In 1929 the whole plot belonged to August Palkies. Valdoje dab. The tenants lived in the buildings, 8 St. Vytauto Owner's apartment. Subsequently, the owners changed, but the purpose of the buildings did not change. During the post-war period, the buildings were nationalized, and communal apartments were installed there. 1983 major repairs. The Yard buildings demolished, Destroyed entrance to the parcel.