Complex of the structures of the Paul Lindenau dockyard 25898 (previous code G258K) the Old City
Hull workshop - 25899 (previous code G258K1),
Technological bridge - 25900 (previous code G258K2),
Pipe workshop and smithery - 25901 (previous code G258K3),
Boat and yacht workshop - 25902 (previous code G258K4),
boathouse – 17399
Between the castle and Curonian Lagoon at the mouth of Dane river on the south headland there was an engineering works, which went bankrupt. Hull workshop – large size, of broken configuration plan, brick stucco walls and carcass of metal constructions that is filled with bricks. Technological bridge with many piers has a runway on it (later constructions). Pipe workshop and smithery – a brick stucco building that consists of two connected blocks with a carcass of metal constructions. There are prewar authentic machines in the smithery. Boat and yacht workshop – a brick building of broken configuration plan with a flat roof. In 1922 there was the first steamship “Cattaro” built in this workshop. Since 1945 a dockyard started to operate.