Complex of Houses 1192 (previous code G79K), The Old City,
House - 22920 (previous code G79K1), 25 Turgaus Sq.;
House - 22921 (previous code G79K2), 27 Turgaus Sq.
Built in the 18th – mid-19th c.
Restored in 1969 – 1971
The main building of the complex, No. 25 of Turgaus Square, has some features of provincial Baroque: a one-storeyed brick house with a garret roof of broken forms, typical of the 18th c., and a high chimney. The street façade is strictly symmetrical, with the main entrance door in the center. This is a rare house for the Old City of Klaipeda that for many years managed to retain its primary function: it was built as a bakery, and it functioned without any breaks. At the end of the 19th c.
The main building of the complex, No. 27 of Turgaus Square, Modest architecture, 1840 the house belonged to shoemaker Schmidt. It was built 1840 - 1855. The building has been refurbished 1969 - 1971.