Building 38335, Historical part of the city
Built 19th. C. – 20th. C.
1997 - restore
A two-story rectangular plan with attic. The primary purpose of the building is to rent apartments. Building owner in 1921 Liudvig Klinger. Later - his widow Marta Klinger and son Liudvig Klinger. After the restoration (1997) the building was adapted for administrative purposes. Now in the building is Klaipėda Passenger Transport Administration.