House 1168 (previous code S361), The Old City
Built in 1778 - 1779
Reconstructed in 1858
Restored in 1982 - 1985
A brick one-storeyed house has a basement and a garret. (The house was built in the style of late Baroque. It belonged to a wealthy citizen doctor Gordack and since 1858 it was a property of the presbytery of Lithuanian Lutheran church.