House 1184 (previous code S365), The Old City
Built in the late 19th c.
Restored in 1969
The three-storeyed brick house in the plan of three blocks is built in the Neo-renaissance style except for the surrounding cornice that belongs to the Romantic style. In 1856 a merchant Rauschning, who was the owner, rented the three-storeyed building to the regional law court. The building belonged to many owners. It was rented to the banks and offices. The upper storeys were rented to citizens. It was reconstructed at the end of 19th century and ca. 1960s.