House 1190 (previous code S374), The Old City
Built in the late 198h c. – early 19th c.
In 1929 there was a “Fruit utilization and vinegar plant” of W.Kruger operating. This businessman used to rent the structures of the brewery. The thick walls of the first storey and the arched ceilings in some of the premises speak that the building was used to develop business. The upper storey was a living place.The curved roof could be built in the third decade when the living space was being extended. In 1939 the building was used as a living house.