Building 20892 (previous code S380), The Old City
Built in the late 19th c. – early 20th c.
A brick one-storeyed building of a rectangular plan and symmetric composition has a garret, a gable roof and cellars (the arched cellars remained on the western part). 1858 the living house was owned by a merchant W. Richter. The building has elements of the Neoclassicism style.