House 16777 (previous codeS386), The Old City
Built in the 18 - 19th c.
In 1875 - 1878 a figure of Minor Lithuania culture Martynas Sernius (1843 - 1908) worked there
A three-storeyed red brick stucco building of a square plan and symmetric composition has a cellar and a gable roof. The architecture is very moderate. In 1987 it was restored.