Villa 21074 (previous code S353), The Pinewood of Giruliai
Built in 1863
A two-storeyed U-shaped symmetric villa of three volumes has a cellar and a gable roof. It was built by the Klaipeda citizens out of the town for the families’ summer recreation in the Fachwerk architecture style, which is typical on the seacoast. At the present time the building is used for the recreation of the citizenry (hotel).