Hotel 20894 (previous code S205), Northern part of the Curonian Spit and southern part of Smiltyne
Built in 1901
The two-storeyed symmetric building of a rectangular plan has a garret. The main facade faces the lagoon. The street door is located in the center of the building, the edges are accented with the pediments of Fachwerk style. The longitudinal balcony on the second storey connects the ends of the house.