Building 20833 (previous code S357), Historical part of the city
Built in 1923 - 1926
A two-storeyd brick building is almost rectangular and symmetric. The main façade that a face the street is decorated with the red brick rims around the windows, the cornices in-between the storeys and an open cornice. It is a former living house where apartment were rented for a small charge. A merchant Henrich Barsties owned the building. In 1930 - 1943 there was a grocery store in the building.