House 15810 (previous code S349), Historical part of the city
Built in 1904
A three-storeyed L-shaped building has a garret and a cellar (the living house that belonged to a merchant Samuel Karpus was built in 1904 in the Jugend style.) The facades that face Puodziu and Vytauto streets are evenly richly decorated. There is a musical school located in the building.