Luise gymnasium building 15845 (previous code S345), Historical part of the city
Built in 1889 - 1891
A yellow brick two-storeyed symmetric building of a rectangular plan has a basement. The center of the building is accented by the wide resalita. The openwork metal fence with the brick columns and a plinth surrounds the whole territory. The building has some elements of the Neo classicism style. In 1891 the boys’ gymnasium building was built according to the project of architect Luthja. The constructions were funded by the state. The gymnasium was given the name of the Queen Louise. Now located Klaipeda youth center.