Building 4691 (previous code S436), Historical part of the city
Built in 1930 (2nd block)
A brick four-storeyd living house of a modern architecture (there is a premise for trading on the first storey) was built in 1930 in the. It is characterized by functionalism. The house was built for the purpose to rent. Mostly the raiwaymen lived in the house.