Built in 1903.
A three-story brick stucco building of a rectangular plan and symmetric composition has a gable roof. Under the one part of the building there is a cellar. It is built in the Modern (Secession) style. The main facade of the hospital is decorated with original details, rims of the windows, a little tower. A facade that faces yard is monotonous, without decorations. The house was built to rent.