Built in the early 20th c.
A two-stort building of simple construction with a cellar and a gable roof has moderate facades and covered gates to the yard. Valuable as one of the few remaining XVIII c. built buildings. Initially it was used as a tavern but in the first half of XX c. it was used for rent. It was reconstructed in the 1929 and 1950. It was overhauled into apartments. The building was restored in 2000-2001.