Prano Domšaičio gallery building 36654, Historical part of the city
Building until the 20th century Reconstruction consisted of 4 separate buildings - Liepu g. 29, 31, 33, 35
Built 19th. C. – 20th. C.
The genuine three facades of the three buildings (Liepu St. 31, 33, 35) reflect the typical architectural forms of the old Klaipėda.
After 1945, all buildings were nationalized, families settled in them. 35 Liepu St. There were pre-school education institution. 1973 1 June of the Lithuanian Art Museum was opened in it. In 1978, with the expansion of the exposition of the gallery, the other three buildings were reconstructed (Liepu street 33, 31, 29), merging all buildings into one.
Residential building Liepu g. 33 XXth century In the first half belonged to doctor oculist E.Hein. Building is The brick, plastered, three-story building has neobarroco elements. The first floor walls are decorated with rusts, the facade is decorated with a wooden balcony.