Built in the 19th c.
Reconstructed in the early 20th c.
Restored in 1983
In 1924 - 1927 a writer and teacher Pranas Masiotas (1863 - 1940) lived there.
In 1925 - 1927 a pianist and teacher, professor Ignas Prielgauskas (1871 - 1956) lived there
Two-storey building with a cellar, brick, ornate house. A former villa-residence of a wealthy merchant from England J.Simpson was built in 1820 according to the project of English architect. There are clear principles of the central composition in the building, which are typical to the buildings of the second half of the 18th century- end of the 19th century Neo-classicism style. Now located in the Clock Museum.