Built in 1929.
A one-storeyed living house of a rectangular and symmetric composition has a cellar and a garret. It is covered with the hip roof. The house was built in the motherland style. It is one of the groups of the buildings that were built in the prewar period for the workers of Klaipeda cellulose plant. It was restored in 1995.