Building 15853 (buvęs kodas S370), Historical part of the city
Built in 1910-1911.
The building was built in 1910 – 1911 (The Queen Augusta Victoria lyceum for girls). It has elements of modern style and classicism. The building is L-shaped three-storyed brick stucco with a basement and a garret. At the present time the building belongs to the Klaipeda University, Art faculty.