Building 1181 (previous code S333), Historical part of the city
Built in 1903
Restored in 1977
A three-storeyed building with a garret was built in 1903 in the Jugend style. A merchant Louise Buddrich was an initiator and a mistress of the house. The first storey was used for trade and the rest of them as a living space. The main facade is richly decorated. It faces Herkaus Manto street.