Built in 1773.
A brick two-storeyed house with a garret has almost a rectangular plan, symmetric composition and rough proportions. The architecture of the house belongs to a late Baroque, typical to Klaipeda living houses. On the first storey there was a forwarder of a post office, which operated till 1796. Other storeys were used as a living place. Since the beginning of the 20th century the house was being rented.