Built in 19th c
Rectangular two-storey building with attic (The annexes to the yard were demolished, including and the stairs, so access to the second floor and the attic was impossible). The pitched roof is covered with ceramic tiles.
First there was a blacksmith. Part of the premises was used for residential. 1989 According to records, it belonged to Wilhelm Eichholz, and since 1909 to blacksmith Willy Frischmann.