Buildiing 36386, The Old City
Burned down 1854
The primary is a residential building, used for rent of apartments. The first floor rooms are suitable for commercial use. 1866-1898 The building had a jewelery workshop and jewelery and watch store. During the war, the building was taken over by the German occupation authorities. At present the Klaipėda Tourist and Cultural Information Center is located in the building.